Who We Are
We’re Western Truck Insurance Services, an innovative insurance agency and industry leader with a reputation of providing insureds with the guidance, tools, coverage, and support necessary to protect their trucking operations.
Those attributes have led to explosive growth and the need to hire customer service representatives to support our insurance agents.
You would be required to work at one of the following locations:
Job duties consist of communicating via phone and email with customers and insurance companies in providing insurance certificates, policy changes as directed by the client, and various other important duties. Applicants should maintain and demonstrate a consistent sense of urgency to their work.
- Energetic, friendly, and laser focused
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Superior computer proficiency
- Compensation will be dependent upon qualifications
- A stable and successful environment
- Free access to personal training classes
- Profit sharing plan
- Group health & dental available
- Ongoing education
- and much more
Understanding of commercial insurance products and requirements is preferred but not required. We are looking for individuals with outstanding work ethics. Training will be provided.