Western Truck Insurance is here to help you purchase affordable commercial truck insurance that effectively protects your trucking business and you. Our licensed agents will answer your questions and provide options based on your trucking operation and budget. We service owner operators and commercial truck fleets of any size.
Why Western Truck Insurance?
Our many years of experience is a great reason, but not the only reason. Here’s the exciting part:
We have created software that completely changes how you buy truck insurance; within seconds our proprietary software will match your trucking operation details with the big names in insurance and the specialty insurance carriers. That process results in a comprehensive list of potential insurers, and means no more missed opportunities or wasted time. Our agents will work on your behalf to obtain the best prices and coverage from those companies, and then provide the information to you.
Buying insurance can’t get any faster, easier or better than that.
Experience it Yourself:
Truck Insurance is broad category of commercial insurance. It is comprised of several coverage types which are specific to the trucking industry, along with add-ons to further protect your assets. You can buy all of these coverages through us. We can also help with commercial vehicle licensing requirements.
Truck Insurance Coverage
Specific coverages within commercial truck insurance:
- General Liability Trucking Insurance
- Truck Liability Insurance
- Physical Damage Truck Insurance
- Trailer Interchange Coverage and Non-Owned Trailer
- Motor Truck Cargo Insurance
- Truckers Pollution Coverage
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Equipment Insurance
- Crime Insurance – Trucking
- Workers Compensation Insurance & Occupational Injury Insurance
- Trucking Bonds
- Commercial Truck Roadside Assistance
Most trucking operations require specific coverage, along with add-ons that provide additional protection. Here are some of the most popular:
- Truckload Carriers
- Dry Van Freight Operations
- Refrigerated Freight Operations
- Dump Truck Operations
- Automobile Transporters
- Tow Truck Operations
- Intermodal Operations – Container Freight
- Household Goods Moving & Storage
- Hazardous Materials Transporters
- Tanker Operations
- LTL Freight – Pickup & Delivery
- Courier & Time Sensitive Deliveries