You may not believe how many truck operations purchase their truck insurance coverage on the basis of lowest price. This practice, however, is not just the company’s fault, but also the fault of many truck insurance agents who supply coverage on the basis of lowest price. It is not only unbelievable, but also a dangerous approach to keeping you, your business and your family safe, both physically and financially.
- Combined Deductibles
- Emergency Expenses
- Rental Reimbursement
- Increased Towing Coverage Limit
- Personal Effects Coverage
- Quick and Accurate FMCSA and State Filings
- Quick and Accurate Certificate of Insurance Issuance
- No Taxes; No Fees
- Accurate and Detailed Insurance Accounting Information
- And the list continues
Keep in mind that not all insurance policies are the same, and neither are insurance brokers.
Ask your truck insurance agent questions and get complete and understandable answers, and you will quickly learn that, not only can you save money on truck insurance, but you can get more coverage for the money you spend.