90-Day Truck Inspections: Part II

In a previous article, we discussed the requirement for daily vehicle inspections by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). In this article, we will look at the requirements for 90-day inspections, as required by the state of California. If your truck has a GVW (gross vehicle weight) rating of … Continue reading “90-Day Truck Inspections: Part II”

Under the Hood of Physical Damage Truck Insurance

Your truck and trailer equipment are the lifeline of your business and represent a significant investment. If your truck is damaged in an accident or fire or vandalized or stolen, you’re off the road, and your business is temporarily sidelined. Physical Damage Truck insurance steps in to get your truck and equipment repaired or replaced, … Continue reading “Under the Hood of Physical Damage Truck Insurance”

When You Need Commercial Equipment Insurance

Commercial equipment insurance is also known as contractors equipment insurance. It pays for theft or damage to contractors’ tools and equipment. Commercial and residential property owners who own or lease equipment for construction projects need commercial equipment insurance. A typical commercial equipment policy covers hand tools, power tools, and construction-related vehicles. Mobile items such as … Continue reading “When You Need Commercial Equipment Insurance”